Sunday, July 12, 2015

July 2015 Gear For Sale

Just a quick post, since I've got some gear for sale right now on eBay. After what I hope is the last reshuffling of my camera bag for a few years, it is time to thin out the non-essentials.

Edit: Both lenses have been sold.



While this is a very nice, low cost and compact 50mm lens, it has not seen much action since the arrival of the Sigma 50mm F1.4 Art. Not much else to say than that.



Another lens that is a good bang for the buck. I was going to make a two lens travel kit with the 24-85mm VR and the 70-300mm VR, but decided to go for the all in one approach. Thus I recently purchased the AF-S 28-300mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR. As a result this nice and sharp 70-300mm VR has become somewhat redundant.

You can find reviews for these lenses all over the net, and right here on this blog if you want to learn more about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment